08 April 2011

Diamonds Blog Backgrounds

Hi everyone!  Here are some new blog backgrounds for you.  I designed the pattern for my friend to use on her blog, and I'm sharing the results with all of you, too.  I have lots of color schemes available.  Which one do you like the best?

These backgrounds can be used for any non-commertial purpose.

I think that these backgrounds work best with the alignment set to Center Top, and the tiling set to Tile Vertically.  Right click on the background and save it to your computer.













1 comment:

  1. Wow very good backgrounds. any one could be fitted with any blog platform. Thanks
    http://www.created-diamonds.com/lab_diamonds.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you--your comments make my day!

I've been getting a lot of spam comments lately, so I'll not be allowing anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry to any legitimate anonymous commenters!